TEN 8th grade chapter tests (THAT's $1.50 PER TEST!)
based off of Big Ideas Chapters and 8th grade CCSS:
1. Solving Equations with Variables on Both Sides
2. Transformations - Translation, Rotation, Reflection, Dilation
3. Angles/Triangles - Triangle Angle Sum Theorem, Exterior Angle Sum Theorem, Transversals, etc.
4. Linear - Slope, Rate of Change, Graph, x and y intercepts, etc.
5. Systems of Linear Equations - By graphing and by Subsitution
7. Pythagorean Theorem and the Number System
8. Volume (Spheres, Cones, Cylinders) with Word Problems
9. Stats (Scatter plots and Two Way Tables) with Linear Regression
10. Exponent Properties and Scientific Notation
**You are paying for the formatting and organization of test questions. Some questions were written by the editor, and others were used from free resources. You can not paying for the questions themselves, only the arrangement and ease of self-editing any parts of the test.