Creating a classroom mission statement has allowed me to give my students ownership of their goals as a team and has been something that I have been able to refer to often when redirecting! You will find:
- Classroom motivational poster on teamwork
- A brainstorm circle map on the word "mission"
- Discussion Questions
- Explanation of a classroom mission statement
- School rules and school wide mission statement recording sheet
- Graphic organizer to generate ideas on what to include in a classroom mission statement- teacher will use this to generate three different classroom mission statements in order to allow students to vote on them. In the older grade, you may assign groups to use their ideas to generate a mission statement and vote on those.
- Consensogram template to record votes
- Classroom mission recording sheet
- EDITABLE Classroom mission display poster- When a mission statement is voted on, type it up on this fun poster frame! Just type, print, and frame for a rewarding display for your classroom!
- EDITABLE "SMART" goal display set for academic, classroom goals
Thank you for downloading! Please remember to leave feedback and let me know how this worked in your classroom!
KG Drops of Jupiter Font
KG Always a Good Time Font
KG Chasing Cars Font
Stella Jumbo Papers and Clip Art- Teaching Super Power
School Subject Kidlettes by Melonheadz