This easy-to-use and fully EDITABLE seating chart template was created in Microsoft PowerPoint. Two Horizontal and Two Vertical formats are provided. The starting layout contains 25 desks and a teacher's desk, but you can easily ADD or REMOVE DESKS as needed. Drag and drop the desks to match your classroom arrangement. You can even rotate the desks to match the exact angles in your room! It's so easy to add student names to the desks. Simply type in your information, drag and drop your desks, and print! The "Seating Chart" text is embedded as an image, so you don't have to worry about downloading and installing fonts!
- To move desks, click on the lines of each box. Then, simply drag and place where you would like the desks.
- To add student names, double click where it says “student” and start typing the student’s name.
- To remove desks, click on the lines of a box, and click the “delete’ key on the keyboard.
- To add desks, click on the lines of a box, and copy/paste.
- To rotate desks, click on the lines of a box, then drag the curved arrow to rotate desk a different direction.
- To change the “25 Students” text, double click the class size, and start typing your new text. Here, you could easily add the class period!
- The “Seating Chart” text at the top is embedded as an image, and it cannot be changed. To delete it, click on the image and hit the ‘delete’ key on the keyboard.