Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, cou$119.20$291.50Save $172.30
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery p$101.60$253.00Save $151.40
Spice up your daily agenda slide templates or morning meeting slides with these EDITABLE everyday, seasonal, and holiday agenda slides for the entire year. No more “What do I do now?” questions from students! These slides will eliminate so many student questions while keeping you and your students organized for the day and week.
▶️ Click the VIDEO PREVIEW to see the holiday slides up close.
- Welcoming students each morning
- Listing morning work and bell ringer instructions
- Organizing your morning meeting
- Sharing assignments and "When You're Finished" instructions
- Giving directions
- Sharing and projecting anchor charts
- Showing homework assignments
- Listing what materials students will need
- Managing work time with the included timers
- Displaying the focus or standard you're working on
- Listing students by groups
- Creating a quick links page with popular websites
- Listing assignments for the entire week
- Online learning
- Any way you want!
Click below to see each one in-depth
YES! One of the best features is that you can easily customize the slides so they fit your classroom.
- ALL of the text is editable. Just click and type!
- Edit any of the headings and subheadings on the slides
- Add the learning target, objective, date, materials needed, timer, or your own text in the corner
- Modify or delete our formatted boxes and typing areas
- Easily change all the fonts
- All digital stickers can be moved around or deleted
NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
Yes! These slides come as a Google Slides presentations but work with PowerPoint, too.
This is AMAZING! I love that I can organize my lesson without reinventing the wheel. I love the way this looks and that there are so many options. -Shannon
These slides were a life saver! So many choices! I love the timers and how easy the slides are to edit. Fun but simple designs. Thank you for a great product. -Diane
This resource has helped my students to be more organized with their work. They enjoy seeing what they are going to be doing that day at the beginning of the day and we have turned this resource into a checklist so that my students know what they need to finish on their own. -Melissa
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
•All About Me Collaborative Slideshow - Class Introductions
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
•Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
•Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
End of the Year Activities
•End of the Year Memory Slideshow (Great for parent celebrations/Open House)
•Summer Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides