Goals included in this packet:
Given visual cues, gestures, and/or verbal prompts, __________will follow a request or demand without prompting within 5 seconds of the original request and follow through with the request on 4/5 occasions.
1. __________ will follow the speaker.
2. __________ will pick up materials or unpack materials.
3. __________ will go to the desired destination requested
Given appropriate setting and teacher support, __________ will engage in appropriate physical interaction behavior while in close physical proximity with teachers, peers, or siblings on 4/5 occasions.
1. __________ will use appropriate touching when interacting (high fives, personal space, appropriate touch).
2. __________ will express anger and frustration using strategies in the classroom (communication device, break area etc.)
3. __________ will practice self control by using defense mechanisms (stress balls, kooshes, etc.) to control anger.
Given visuals, schedule or verbal prompts, __________ will make appropriate transitions following directions to move from one area to another in the classroom to change educational or non-educational activities on 4/5 opportunities.
1. __________ will follow a task list and transition to the next area without tantrumming.
2. __________ will transition from desired activities to non desired activities without tantruming.
3. __________ will complete each activity on his/her task list without tantrumming with decreasing prompts.
Given visual/verbal or gestural prompts, __________ will improve independence and life skills by following objectives on 4/5 opportunities with less than 3 prompts.
1. Pack and Unpack his/her backpack (unzip, take out materials, hang up)
2. Wash hands independently (turn on water, use soap, get paper towel, throw away)
3. Clean up after completing a task.
4. Independently use the bathroom.
**Please note, images should print entirely on one page once opened up in MS Word.