Do you struggle remembering every single component of your lesson? Does your administration conduct unannounced observations? In Tennessee, we have unannounced observations as a part of our evaluation model. Therefore, I feel like I really need to be extra prepared each day to meet each component of our evaluation rubric. Not only am I thinking about a possible observation, I am also thinking about high-quality, engaging instruction for my students. The way I now structure my lessons promotes much deeper thinking opportunities, effective partner talk, and meaningful tasks. To make sure I hit all components necessary for high-quality instruction, I plug everything into these PowerPoint lessons. It's a little extra time up front, but it will save your sanity throughout the week.
The file includes EDITABLE slides to fit any lesson. Instructions are provided on how to create a lesson that will amp up your instruction! Choose the slides you wish to use from within the file, copy and paste into a new file, and edit as needed! Super easy!
- Reading, Phonics, Math, Language, Writing, Science, and Social Studies and a blank slide
- Day 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 slides
- Today's Agenda (map out the flow of your lesson for students)
- Brain Warm-Up (insert a video or song to hook your students or build background knowledge)
- Learning Goal (I can statement or goal for the lesson)
- Success Criteria (What does success look like at the end of your lesson?)
- Anchor Chart
- Read Aloud
- Independent Practice
- Partner Practice
- Exit Ticket
- Wrap it Up
- Self Assessment
- Small Group
- Math Task
- Number Talk
- Modeled Instruction
- Guided Instruction
- Math Tubs
- Fluency Practice
- Word Problem
- Game Time
- Good Morning
- Blank Slide for customization
To see an example of a lesson from my classroom, please visit the link below!
You may also love:
Get more tips on classroom management from me below:
Would you like to SAVE on new resources? Just click the GREEN STAR below my name. This will allow you to follow my store and receive e-mail notifications when a new resource is added.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on your purchase to earn TPT credits!