Recent Review: "Extremely Satisfied thank you!" Do you need a comprehensive set of EDITABLE Ontario Long Range Plans for Split Grades 7 and 8 with the ? If yes, this 444-page resource may be helpful for you. The resource includes New Math 2020, Science & Technology, History and Geography, and Visual Arts for a split Grade 7 and 8 classroom. Why reinvent the wheel? The Ontario Long Range Plans are available in WORD.docx format, WORD.rtf format, or PRINT 'N GO .pdf format. Plus, you can choose between a colorful version or an ink-friendly greyscale version! The Long Range Plans are great to keep handy around your teacher desk, posted up nearby, or on your teacher bulletin board!
The pages are large format at 11" x 17", but they can be reduced in size to 8.5" x 14" in your custom print settings. There are a total of 444 pages in this resource including two different styles for the editable cover page. The resource is great to give your school's administrator, for your teacher daybook / binder, display on a wall near your teacher desk and to show parents during parent-teacher meetings! Note: Administrators may ask to keep a copy of your Long Range Plans to show other teachers! This occurred several years in a row with the original versions!
Recent Review: "These are very thorough and professional looking. They have saved me a ton of time and mental anguish after being suddenly switched to another grade and not given any prep time!"
- Ontario Curriculum for Grades 7 and 8
- New Math 2020 Curriculum Updates
- New Math 2020, Science & Technology, Social Studies / History, Geography and Visual Arts
- 3 Editable Designer Title Pages to update yearly
- Editable Colour Version in .docx format (74 pages)
- Editable Colour Version in .rtf format (74 pages)
- Editable Grayscale Word .docx in .docx format (74 pages)
- Editable Grayscale Word .rtf Grayscale in .rtf format (74 pages)
- Print 'n Go Color Version in .pdf format (74 pages)
- Print 'n Go Grayscale Version in .pdf format (74 pages)
- Includes Specific Expectations and Overall Expectations
- Divided into five columns representing ten months of the school year
Hope You Enjoy!
P.S. Your voice and opinion is important! TPT rewards buyers with redeemable credits and store sellers (with stars) for those who strive to provide excellent educational products. If you enjoy using this resource please consider providing a review! Thank you, Shelley :-) And if you would like to offer any suggestions, I invite you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.