Help your students describe qualities with adjectives and adjective phrases with Maps for Thinking! This Describing Map Bundle includes 2 different sized Describing Map Posters that can be posted in the classroom for you and your students to reference. Also included in this bundle are 2 different designs of EDITABLE Describing Maps that can be personalized to fit what students are learning. This bundle can be used for all grade levels, throughout all subject areas.
This Bundle Includes:
► 12x16 Poster
► 8.5x11 Poster for Personal Reference
► EDITABLE Maps - 2 Designs - Create your own worksheet
• Please be advised that in order to open this file(s) you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be free to download from https://get.adobe.com/reader/
• This item is for single classroom use only.
• Duplicating for sharing or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without permission from the author, Smart Owlettes.
• Please refer to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). By purchasing and/or downloading you are entering and agreeing with these terms.
HOW IT WORKS:
Simply, add it to your cart, purchase, and you will receive an instant downloadable template.
1. Digital File (300 DPI)
2. SIZE: 8.5"x11" formatted
3. No physical item will be shipped
4. Customized Font, Color, Size is not available
5. Please feel free to ask any questions before purchasing or download
6. Due to the digital nature of this product, returns or refunds are not possible
7. Upon purchase of this item, you are entering an agreement to use the template only for personal use and the files are not transferable or shareable
8. When PRINTING: make sure the print settings are set to print at actual size or 100%
Due to the limitations of desktop scanners and the relative inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct