When it comes to reviewing students for midterm and final exams, it can be challenging to come up with new and fun ways to review the content with them.
This product, by It’s Not Rocket Science, provides students a creative opportunity to master one of the key biological concepts covered during the year by creating a children’s book: Macromolecules, Photosynthesis, Cellular Respiration, Protein Synthesis, and Meiosis. This not only provides students an opportunity to creatively be assessed on their knowledge in a non-traditional way, but also challenges them to learn the material well enough that they can break it down to a simple level to teach complex biological content to younger students. Best of all, this product is fully editable, so you can change the review topics for students to choose from based on your content and where you are in your curriculum! Can be used for ALL content areas as a review resource!!
- 2 pages of teacher implementation notes (PDF)
- 3 pages of student handouts, including a rubric + editable (PDF and .docx)
- Gallery walk feedback sheet if you choose to do in-class presentations and don't have time for every student to present up front (PDF)
Why should I use this product in my classroom?
I love using this product in my classroom because it is a creative way to prepare students for midterm and final exams. I love seeing them provide evidence of their understanding in alternative assessments, other than a test, and this is a great opportunity to do so.
What if I have a question?
Email me at email@example.com I’d love to answer any questions you have!
What if I'm looking for something different?
Need a review game and not a project? Check out my
Looking for even more end of year or end of semester materials?
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, blogposts, and freebies?
**Follow Me** by clicking the green star by my store name, join my email newsletter, or follow me on Instagram. These are the three best ways to keep up with what’s happening at It’s Not Rocket Science!
• Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
• Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
• Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
You may not...
• Upload this product to any website or server – even one for your classroom.
• Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.