1. Type in your students names onto the template
2. Change your font and size to suit your classroom
3. Teacher to slice down the middle and leave names uncut.
4. Model cutting on each line carefully.
4. Jumble up letters and try to put your name back together. I supported this by giving them the same font template of their name so they could try to copy it.
5. Teacher to have A3 coloured paper sliced down the middle and kids are encouraged to leave a little border and stick on their names.
6. Collage border using paper, sparkles and glitter.