Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Names dot it/trace it will make name writing fun in your classroom! I use this activity all year long in my preschool classroom to help my students learn the letters in their first and last names and to practice letter formation. Included are pages that fit names from 2 letters to 10 letters. This activity is designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom. Updated Nov. 2018
Write or TYPE the child’s name in the dots under the page divider. Dot or trace the letters different colors. Fill the dots above with the letters in the child’s name randomly. Students do the rest.
This is an EDITABLE PowerPoint file included! Type each child's page, save, and print it over and over again!
• Use Dot Markers: students dot the letters in their name with the matching color
• Trace the Letters: students trace the letters in their name with the matching color
• Use Magnet Bingo Markers or Counters: students cover the letters in their name with the matching color counter and use a magnet wand to clear their board
• First Name (all capital letters)
• First Name (capital and lowercase letters)
• Last Name (all capital letters)
• Last Name (capital and lowercase letters)
***In order to edit this file, you will need to open it and edit in PowerPoint.***
Check out more Name Activities!
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for t he first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
Pocket of Preschool™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you for respecting my hard word as well as the hard work of the artists whose work helped create this product.