Editable name mats make learning your name and the letters in your name fun and interactive for kiddos! Included are instructions on how to make name cards with your students’ names. This has been designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classrooms.
***You can also use these to make sight word mats!***
Make name mats!
Edit, print, and laminate. Build the names with various manipulatives & materials.
• with gems
• with mini erasers
• with play dough
• with buttons
• with any small manipulative you have
• cut into pieces to create name puzzles
Make name art!
Edit and print. Trace and make names with various writing and art materials.
• Name sticker collage with dot stickers
• Rainbow trace with markers or crayons
• Paint with Q Tips
• Name dot it with dot markers or bingo markers
• Trace with dry erase markers, crayons, chalk, paint, pens, or any other writing tool
***In order to edit this file, you will need to open it and edit in PowerPoint.***