"So many great planning tools in here! Easy to edit and use. Highly recommend. There are planning templates for all styles of planners." - Corrina B.
If you’re a new elementary teacher and you’re overwhelmed by the options for planners, this is for you. I built this planner with simplicity, flexibility and efficiency in mind so you can set up and customize your planner quickly and easily.
Designed with the new elementary teacher in mind, I walk you through how to think through setting up your entire planner. I give you tips and suggestions for what to include (and what not to), as well as provide support with each step as you start thinking about how to best plan for your first (or second, or third) year of teaching.
I’ve also included a new, editable Online Teaching Schedule as well as 14 Things to Include in Your Weekly Planning when teaching online.
FREE UPDATES! Purchase this planning binder once & get all future updates for free!
Here’s What’s Included:
13 binder cover designs & spine covers (and growing – if you want a specific theme or color, contact me after your purchase and I’ll design it for you!)
Section divider designs in both brights, pastels, and Farmhouse Chic for each:
- Year Plans,
- Curriculum Maps
- Pacing Guides
- Lesson Plans
- Observation Lessons
- Meeting Notes
Lesson planning templates for:
- Individual lesson plan templates (for those observation lessons)
- Day Plan lesson templates (morning and afternoon)
- Weekly Plan lesson templates
- Year Plan templates (multiple subjects)
- Pacing Guides & Curriculum Maps
- Scope & Sequence Plan by month (multiple subjects)
- Curriculum Map template (single subject, monthly overview by week)
- Editable checklists (with fillable forms – type in a student’s name once and it will populate on each page)
- This year’s calendar (purchase includes updated calendar each year)
- Meeting notes
- Weekly planning tips
- Editable weekly plan sample for teaching online
- Checklist of 14 things to include in your online planning
I hope you enjoy using this resource in your classroom!
Please note that this product is included in Dr. Lori Friesen's R.E.A.D.Y. for School Academy for all students!
If you’re an elementary teacher in your first, second, or third year of teaching and you want more great ideas, tips, teaching stories and info about all of the things you wish you learned about teaching in university, be sure to subscribe to my weekly podcast, Beginning Teacher Talk:
Also, ask to join my Private Beginning Teacher Talk FB Group for instant access to exclusive contests and join a community of educators who are genuinely passionate about education, and who are dedicated to working smarter, not harder.
Click on the green ★ to follow my store and get notifications about new resources and freebies!
I hope to connect with you soon!