This time AND money-saving bundle includes ALL of my Reading Workshop Anchor Charts
. Each Reading Anchor Chart
includes an individual student page and larger pieces to create a poster-sized anchor chart that you can fill in with students (helping them own that learning by creating it together!). Think of all the TIME you'll save not having to make your own! If you prefer to create your anchor chart with your class, just glue down the title/decorative/heading pieces ahead of time and complete the writing portions with your students. I've also included black and white student size versions (which are perfect for students to color!).
These anchor charts are great to use as a kickstarter to introducing a new concept. These are also perfect for use in classrooms with ELLs, as they provide the necessary visuals & concise teaching points to reinforce content and academic vocabulary for multiple grade levels, and the individual page can be used as a reference at their desk or in a pull-out situation.
You will receive: 1 PDF with all of my Reading Anchor Charts, 1 PDF with all of the anchor chart building pieces, and 1 EDITABLE Powerpoint version of each the anchor chart individual pages as well (this is EXCLUSIVE to the bundle, none of the individually sold anchor charts are or will be editable). This means you can add/delete/edit the text content (the anchor chart title and graphics are not editable in order to keep the graphics secure).
For a preview of how my anchor charts work, try out this FREE Fluency Anchor Chart.
By purchasing this Reading Anchor Charts Bundled set rather than the individual listings at $4.75 each, you are getting each one for $2.50 (30 anchor charts x $4.75=$142.50, 30 anchor charts x $2.50=$75). That's 47% off!
This bundle currently includes reading anchor charts for the following topics:
1. Writing Adjectives Anchor Chart
2. Common Affixes (Prefix and Suffix Anchor Chart)
3. Fiction vs. Nonfiction Poster Anchor Chart
4. Cause and Effect Poster Anchor Chart
5. Character Traits Poster Anchor Chart
6. Close Reading Poster Anchor Chart
7. Compare and Contrast Anchor Chart
8. Compound Words Poster Anchor Chart
9. Making Connections Poster Anchor Chart
10. Context Clues Anchor Chart
11. Fact and Opinion Anchor Chart
12. Figurative Language Poster Anchor Chart
13. Reading Fluency Anchor Chart
14. Homophones Poster Anchor Chart
15. Making Inferences Anchor Chart
16.Main Idea Poster Anchor Chart
17.Nonfiction Text Features Poster
18. Nouns Poster Anchor Chart
19. Plot Poster Anchor Chart
20. Point of View Poster Anchor Chart
21. Making Predictions in Reading Anchor Chart
22. Asking Questions Reading Strategy Anchor Chart
23. Reading Expectations Anchor Chart
24. Story Retelling Poster Anchor Chart
25. Story Sequencing Anchor Chart
26. Story Elements Poster Anchor Chart
27. Synonyms and Antonyms Poster Anchor Chart
28. Verbs Poster Anchor Chart
29. Visualizing Anchor Chart
30. Annotations (exclusive to the bundle!)
Here's a preview video of one way to assemble the anchor charts!
***You can find the coordinating WRITING Anchor Chart BUNDLE here.