EDITABLE Reading Tips Brochure to Parents from Teachers
What educators are saying
This is the editable version of the Help Your Child Learn to Read brochure to give your students' parents! This editable version was creating for teachers who wanted to translate the free version and/or add information the brochure.
In case you did not know, I am passionate about helping kids learn how to read!
As a teacher, tutor, and now teacher blogger, parents often email me and ask how they can help their child learn to read while at home.
I created this brochure to give to parents at Open House/Back to School Night, parent-teacher conferences, or anytime a parent asks how they can help their child.
Topics Included in the Brochure
- The importance of reading with their child every day
- Phonemic awareness (in layman's terms)
- Ways to practice the alphabet
- How reading affects writing (and vice versa)
- Sentence starters for discussing read alouds (and building comprehension)
- Free reading websites for kids
Print these pages back to back and fold into thirds for a perfect brochure!
- The FREE version of this brochure can be found HERE. Please purchase this version if you . ;-)
- This is a PowerPoint file.
- In order to keep the same formatting, you need the following FREE fonts.
- If you need help installing and using new fonts, click here for a tutorial.
1 ► Leave me a ❓“question” in my TpT store OR
2 ► Email me Lauren@aTeachableTeacher.com
► Click HERE to follow my store and be notified when new resources are posted.
► Click HERE to join The Teachable Teachers!