Do you love using Stations in your classes but hate the prep work?
These 16 fully customizable station templates are designed for proficiency-oriented, comprehension based language classes. Ready for you to edit in Google Slides, simply add stories or questions and print!
Here are the 15 included templates:
- In the text or in my head - Reading, possibly Listening
- Chain Reaction - Reading
- Draw 1 2 3 - Reading or Listening, Writing
- Binary CLOZE - Reading
- Five Star Review - Reading, Writing
- Jigsaw puzzle - Reading
- Storyboard - Reading or Listening, Writing
- Sequencing - Reading, possibly Listening
- Who said it? - Reading, possibly Listening
- Matching - Reading
- Fan N Pick - Speaking, Limited Writing
- Team Windows - Speaking, Limited Writing
- Go Fish! - Speaking, Reading
- Memory - Listening, Writing, Limited speaking
- Grab and Go - Reading, Writing
- Cataplún - Reading, Writing, or Speaking
Each station includes
- Detailed teacher instructions for editing materials and setting up the station
- Fully customizable student directions to post at the station
- Editable worksheets and game piece templates
In addition, the materials include advice on how to implement stations in your classes, numbered station signs, and customizable expectations signs for each station.
Please read this blog post for more information.
LOOKING FOR MORE EDITABLE ACTIVITIES?