Also included in
- I Can Build books and anchor charts are a fun way to get students thinking of all the things they can build and engineer! It is an easy and manageable way to add STEM to your classroom with real photographs! Blocks and manipulatives provide students the opportunity to be creative, problem-solve, dev$25.00$36.50Save $11.50
- Are you ready for an amazing school year? I’ve got all the printables you need to have a successful school year.Everything in the store is included in this HUGE Curriculum pack (all bundles and individual resources): Assessments, Student Portfolios, Character Education and Social Skills, Math and Li$775.00$1348.50Save $573.50
Go check out more STEM I Can Build!
►►►Save over 20% and greab the STEM Bundle STEM I Can Build Cards, Books, and Anchor Charts BUNDLE!
• Starter Set STEM I Can Build Cards, Books, and Anchor Charts
• Fall, Farm, School, Halloween, and Thanksgiving STEM I Can Build
• Winter, Christmas, and Valentine's Day STEM I Can Build
• Spring, St. Patrick's Day, Earth Day, & Easter STEM I Can Build
• Summer, Beach, Camping, & America STEM I Can Build
• Transportation STEM I Can Build (Construction, Trains, Land, Air, and Water)
• Landforms and Habitats STEM I Can Build
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
→ My Website
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you for respecting my hard word as well as the hard work of the artists whose work helped create this product.