This EDITABLE Sight Words (High-Frequency Words) Card Game, “Go Hunting”, is FUN for your beginning readers. The game is perfect for your at-home learning fun and makes distance learning easy.
You will find this super motivating game:
- EASY PREP - print, cut on the lines and play
- No more “drill and kill” for learning sight words
- Playing this game is a super fun way to practice sight words and is so easy that any child who recognizes letters can play
- A great tool to use as a small group lesson
- A FUN center activity
- Children learn how to take turns and play cooperatively
Words included in this interactive game:
Differentiate by using all the cards at once or only use the words you have already introduced.
The game is played just as in the game “Go Fish”, where the 1st student asks if the other player has one of the words in their hand. The student says the word and then spells it. The second player repeats the word and also spells it.
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog