EDITABLE Spanish Activity Templates Find Someone Who Practice Activities
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- How to get your Spanish class to speak Spanish? This is a BUNDLE of 15 Ready to Go Spanish Find Someone Who people search or people hunt activity designed as Spanish interpersonal communicative activities to get students talking in Spanish class. Plus now there is also editable Find Someone Who tempPrice $37.99Original Price $56.89Save $18.90
- Are you looking for Editable Google Drive Digital resources for Spanish class for the 2022-2023 school year? If you are doing distance learning, hybrid learning, or paperless learning in Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3, this is exactly the bundle you are looking for. Spanish class full distance lPrice $112.99Original Price $131.89Save $18.90
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
These editable activity templates are adaptable for any class, subject, and level! Now ready for digital, distance, and hybrid learning. Fill in the editable Find Someone Who Questions grids with your vocabulary or personalized questions from your unit or novel. Nine variations are included, with print digital options.
FIND SOMEONE WHO EDITABLE TEMPLATES
My most requested product is finally editable so you can personalize it to your unit!
And now, ready for digital, hybrid, and distance learning!
Now with NINE pages of variations to meet any class needs, for 20 total options, PLUS the option to use it digitally.
What is included in my Editable Find Someone Who Google Slides?
- Teacher ideas and support for differentiation
- Links to a blog post for ideas to mix it up and additional social distanced options
4 Editable Question Grid Variations
- Page 3 - type to add in questions of your own, as well as 1st person verb answers for support
- Page 4 - type to add in questions (without yo form)
- Page 5 - blank question grid - teachers write questions in the template
- Page 6 - students write their own questions to ask others - themost advanced
5 Editable Post Writing Variations
- Page 7 - write about class with the support of a word bank
- Page 8 - write about class - most advanced
- Page 9 - write about class with guided verb included - example - most basic
- Page 10 - DIGITAL write about class with the support of a word bank (no lines)
- Page 11 - DIGITAL write about class - most advanced (no lines)
A completely EDITABLE version of my best-selling Find Someone Who Interpersonal speaking activity. There are Google Drive versions you or students can edit on your computers, or print and go so you can make a game board anytime.
This editable activity is ready for ANY CLASSROOM K-12, not just Spanish class!
How to use this editable Find Someone Who Templates
This Find Someone Who activity was designed as a communicative activity to get students talking. It works great to use at the start of the school year, after a break, to review for an assessment, or to discuss any novel. Just copy and paste 16 questions into the Google editable differentiated question grids.
Students ask their class, small groups, or partners the questions. This gets in lots of repetitions of 1st and 2nd person, practicing questions, as well as I, form answers.
Then there is a writing extension that gets students using the 3rd person as well.
To implement DIGITALLY
- Pick one question sheet & one DIGITAL post writing sheet. EDIT & TYPE in your specific questions. Make sure to edit the directions to fit your class as well.
- Make copies of your 2 chosen pages and create a new document that only includes your pages.
- Assign the pages on your password-protected LMS such as Google Classroom and make a copy for each student.
- Have students interview pairs or small groups in person or using Flipgrid or breakout rooms if virtual.
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who social distance friendly
- Do the paper FSW activity outside.
- Interview a partner using Plexiglas.
- Instead of having other people sign the form, have each student just write the name of the person who said yes instead.
- Instead of interviewing the whole class, just work with a partner or small group with masks on.
Read this blog post about mixing up Find Someone Who for more ideas for using this activity face to face, hybrid, and or virtual both on paper and digital.
What do other teachers say about this editable Find Someone Who Template
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I've loved Allison's Find Someone Who resources for years and was super excited to purchase the editable templates! I am so impressed by the variety she provides and how easy and time saving it was to make my own. Thanks to her, I had a structured and scaffolded speaking activity 100% relevant to my classroom dynamic ready to go in a flash. I cannot recommend this enough! - Sarah W
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This resource is engaging for the students and provides me with the feedback that I need as well. I highly recommend it and appreciate the time and talents involved in creating them! ¡ Muchas Gracias ! - Stephanie
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Interpersonal Communication
✅ Presentational Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal possible!⭐
Get the FIND SOMEONE WHO BUNDLE for the best deal on all of my FInd Someone Who resources in Spanish.
Ready to Go Present Tense Find Someone Who
- Super 7 Present Tense, Sweet 16 - Present tense.
- Day of the Dead, este descanso de invierno (future tense), Valentine's Day, Este descanso de primavera (future tense), Este verano - (future tense).
Ready to Go Past Tense Find Someone Who Activities
Ready to Go Find Someone Who for French Class
Have difficulty with a file?
- This Google Resources will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT Purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Read this blog post about mixing up Find Someone Who for more ideas for using this activity
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.