Data doesn't have to be overwhelming, especially when you keep all of your student data organized in one place with these fresh and functional designs and templates!
Included in this resource:
Assessment Starter Kit:
- Quiz Templates (can be adapted across grades/subject areas)
- 30 Evaluation Strategies (to help you think creatively about evaluation options)
- Quick-Rubric Generator (qualitative and quantitative descriptors to help you generate your own rubrics, customized to your specific needs)
Editable Teacher Data Binder Cover(s) and Binder Spine Designs
- Choose from 16 fun and colorful designs for the front cover and spine of your 2-inch binder to suit your personality (and if I dare to say so - to make diving into data maybe a little bit more fun...!)
Editable Section Dividers For:
- Individual Student Data
- Specific Subject Sections (Reading, Writing, Math, Science, and Social Studies)
- Editable Section Template and checklists for other subject areas you might need
- Student Resources (keep resources handy to support individual students)
- Student Interventions (unique interventions to support a wide variety of abilities)
- Student Transportation (track who goes where and how each day after school....)
- Medical Information (stay on top of allergies and other medical info
- Three fully editable design templates included for any other subject areas or sections you need to add to your student data binder to keep you organized!
- Dozens of new, editable data tracking templates to track student data in every subject area, including reading fluency & comprehension, writing & writer's workshop, math, social studies and science, as well as editable templates for any other subject area so you can customize them to perfectly suit your needs.
- Sample Fluency Tracking grid and A.R. Tracking grid.
- Get three simple (and very practical) 10-question quiz templates for short answer, true/false, and multiple guess questions that can be adapted for any subject (I used these regularly for spelling tests, vocabulary, math and science quizzes, as well as for short comprehension checks in language arts).
NEW: Fillable Forms:
- Get 27 different templates to track student data in different subject areas and for different uses (such as tracking student transportation or recording student medical information), all with fillable forms. Simply fill a student's name in on one page and it will automatically populate on all 27 pages.
⭐️ If there's a specific template you would love to see added to this resource, reach out and let me know! I am happy to keep updating my resources to ensure that they are the best they can be!
I hope you enjoy using this resource as much as I did creating it for you!
For more great ideas, tips, teaching stories and info about all of the stuff you wish you learned about teaching in university, be sure to subscribe to my weekly podcast, Beginning Teacher Talk:
Also, ask to join my CLOSED Beginning Teacher Talk FB Group for instant access to exclusive contests, and join an instant community of educators who are genuinely passionate about education, and who are dedicated to working smarter, not harder.
I hope to connect with you soon!
Click on the green ★ to follow my store and get notifications about new resources and freebies!