Research has proven that students reflecting on their learning and self assessing is one of the most powerful influences on their academic growth. According to John Hattie’s research, self reported grades have an effect size of 1.33 (Hattie 2017) which is over three times the rate of typical growth!
There are three versions of self-assessment templates included in this bundle: Emoji scale, plant growth scale, and color scale. Choose the style that works best for your students age group and interests! They print as a regular 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.
Include this template onto the front of any test you give from this point forward to begin harnessing the power of self assessment in your own classroom! All you need to do is edit the table by inserting the standards you are assessing on the Powerpoint slide and click print. Staple it right on to the front of any assessment in any content area!
Other resources you might be interested in:
- Student Self Assessment template AND Anchor charts with high quality garden clipart
- Google Slides editable student self-assessment templates includes 3 themes
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page.
- Click the Provide Feedback button.
- Give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.