Also included in
- Add a personalized touch to your classroom labels and daily take home binders by using these editable kid character name labels and binders. There are 31 boy and 38 girl characters to choose from to match your multicultural classroom. The kid character clip art comes from Educlips. Your students$13.99$17.98Save $3.99
Use these files to make your student’s their own daily binder, also known as their Take Home Binder. This binder serves as a great parent/teacher communication devise between home and school. This binder can house important information such as school notes, teacher notes, classroom newsletters, homework, graded work, etc. This download also includes monthly behavior calendars so each child’s behavior can be noted daily in their take home binder for parents to see. This file gives you everything you need to create your own daily binder to make parent/teacher communication simple and easy in your classroom.
- Teacher Assembly Instructions
- Editable Take Home Binder Parent Notes: The three notes explain what a take home binder is, what is inside the binder, and guidelines on how to take care of the binder. You can use the premade notes or edit the text to fit your classroom needs.
- Printable Parent/Teacher Communication Log
- Editable Mixed Boy/Girl Covers (10 Different Options to create a standard cover your all of your students): The covers are editable so you can insert each child's name, their student number, the teacher's name, the grade level, the school year, or any other information you choose. (One of these cover pages allows you to edit ALL the text on the page, even the words "Take Home Binder".)
- Editable Boy Covers (31 Different Options): The covers are editable so you can insert each child’s name, their student number, the teacher’s name, the grade level, the school year, or any other information you choose.
- Editable Girl Covers (38 Different Options): The covers are editable so you can insert each child’s name, their student number, the teacher’s name, the grade level, the school year, or any other information you choose.
- LEFT at Home Labels for the inside of the binders: These labels are ready to print and available in 4 different hand color options.
- RIGHT Back to School Labels for the inside of the binders: These labels are ready to print and available in 4 different hand color options.
- Editable LEFT at Home & RIGHT Back to School Labels: Type in your own text to create these labels for the inside of your binders. Also available in 4 different hand color options.
- Editable Monthly Behavior Calendars: These calendars are editable so you can type in your own classroom and/or school events, due dates, etc. for each month. Have your students mark their behavior at the end of each school day on the appropriate date on the calendar. (These calendars will be updated yearly - calendars have been updated for the 2021-2022 school year.) In addition to the "Behavior Calendar" an additional set of calendars is also included that says "Monthly Calendar."
- Additional Labels (Editable): Use these labels to label additional items you would like to add to your daily binder such as a behavior calendar pocket, homework pocket, and/or graded work pocket.
- Take Home Binder Basket Signs: Choose from 2 different sizes. Print and label a basket or bin in your classroom so your students know where to turn in their take home binders each morning.
Check out the preview to view additional pictures on what's included in this download.
Read more about my Take Home Binders by clicking .
Check out my matching Classroom Labels!
Need daily take home FOLDERS? Click .
Have questions? Contact me at email@example.com