This brightly colored, animal-like print teacher binder is a great way to keep all of your important papers in one place, or divide them among different, smaller binders. From a substitute packet, to parent conference forms, to students grades ...this binder (hopefully) has it all! PLEASE READ below to see EXACTLY what is included.
LOOK ABOVE TO DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW FOR THIS DOCUMENT! :)
**Remember: This binder is EDITABLE, so you can add text boxes wherever you choose, and you can even use the blank pages I created to make your own dividers to fit your needs. Created in Power Point so that you can add text boxes or images where you would like to, this document will allow you to personalize every page, even the calendars! All charts can be typed directly into, without adding text boxes.
*Also sold in rainbow chevron
-Cover choices for binders:
1. Two Cover sheets for "Yearly Teacher Binder"
2. Two Cover sheets for "Student Info. Binder"
3. Two Cover sheets for "Parent Contact Binder"
4. Two Cover sheets for "Sub Info. Binder"
-Dividers for your binder: (print only what you need...there are many!)
1. Sub Information Binder
-Student behavior sheet for the sub. to leave notes on
-'How We Get Home' sheet
-Teacher or Sub notes sheet
-Letter from the teacher
2. Student Info.
-Two different information sheets where you can log your student's info (contact info, address, birthday, assessment data, parent contact, etc.)
3. Student Data
4. Content Weights
6. 504 Plans
7. Parent Contact
-A sheet for you to use during or after a conference in order to document any information needed regarding the parent contact.
-A sheet for you to use either with your student or just with the parent before, during, or after a conference (a reflection sheet on the student's responsibility level, etc.)
8. "Curriculum Calendar" or "Calendar" with calendar pages for all 12 months of the year. (currently the calendar is set up for the 2018-2019 school year and I will fix it each summer for the next year. Since it is editable, you can also type into it yourself)
9. Lesson Plans
10. Meeting Notes (a sample sheet for taking notes included)
12. Pacing Guide
13. Long Range Plans
14. Grade book
15. Social Studies
25. Accelerated Reader
26. Reading Counts
27. Math Fact Fluency
29. School Improvement Plan
31. Common Core
AND MORE THAT I HAVE NOT LISTED :) This is 191 pages :)
34. There is a sheet for each color (pink, purple, blue, yellow, and green) left blank so that you can add your text box and create your own binder dividers if needed.
35. Binder Spines for EVERY SINGLE divider I have listed, as well as blank ones for each color for you to create your own spines.
36. Back covers for your binder - one in each color created with a quote that, in some way, involves teaching or teachers. This is great because when you walk around school with your binder, people coming the other direction will see your pretty back cover!