"I am blown away with your design skills! I absolutely love your teacher portfolio and I can't wait to put mine together. Thank you!!!" - Suzanne Cuvelier Horne
"Wonderful product! Easy to use and an overall great experience." - Caitlin McEnroe
"I love this!" - Taylor M.
Get ready to impress with these gorgeous Farmhouse Chic teacher portfolio template designs!
No need to waste time by starting from scratch when it comes to preparing your portfolio. Instead, get organized with these ready-to-use and editable templates.
I’ve included both the PowerPoint files and Google Slides versions of this resource so you can either edit and print from PowerPoint – or stand above the crowd by creating in Google Slides and then simply send the link to schools with an instant ePortfolio!
When you purchase this resource, download and unzip the file. Inside the file is your 72-page, editable PowerPoint slide deck as well as a link to the Google Slides version of this product.
When you click on the Google Slides link inside the PowerPoint file, you will be prompted to make a copy. From there, edit the slide deck to fully customize your ePortfolio!
Each section includes 2 cover page designs and 2 info pages (with editable templates for each):
- Front Cover (2 editable designs)
- Table of Contents
- A Little About Me
- Resume & References
- Teaching Philosophy
- Teaching Experience
- Classroom Setup
- Lesson Plans
- Unit Plans
- Assessment & Data
- Technology In My Classroom
- Classroom Management
- Parent Involvement
- Blank Template Section (so you can create any additional sections you need)
I hope you enjoy using this resource with your students!
If you’re an elementary teacher in your first, second, or third year of teaching and you want more great ideas, tips, teaching stories and info about all of the stuff you wish you learned about teaching in university, be sure to subscribe to my weekly podcast, Beginning Teacher Talk:
Also, ask to join my Private Beginning Teacher Talk FB Group for instant access to exclusive contests and join an instant community of educators who are genuinely passionate about education, and who are dedicated to working smarter, not harder.
Did you know that you can get TpT credit to use on future purchases? Here's how:
- Be sure you're logged in, and go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button beside your purchase.
- Leave your rating and leave a comment about the product and how it worked with your kids.
- Each time you give feedback, TpT will give you credits towards future purchases!
- Click on the green ★ to follow my store and get email notifications about new resources and freebies!