I have included 8 editable task cards in this product so that you can create your own words or add your student's names to this activity!
Looking for a fun and engaging way to teach your students their sight words? Look no further than this fun sight word activity!
What Sight Words are Included in this packet?
This is a MEGA packet with 331 sight words! They are as follows:
There are a total of 331 of the most popular sight words included in this bundle!
- Pre-Primer List (Dolch): a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, the, three, to, two, up, we, where, yellow, you.
- Primer Sight Word List (Dolch): all, am, are, at, ate, be. black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes
- 1st Grade Sight Word List (Dolch): after, again, an, any, ask, as, by, could, every, fly, from, give, going, had, has, her, him, his, how, just, know, let, live, may, of, old, once, open, over, put, round, some, stop, take, thank, them, then, think, walk, were, when
- 2nd Grade Sight Word List (Dolch): always, around, because, been, before, best, both, buy, call, cold, does, don’t, fast, first, five, found, gave, goes, green, its, made, made, many, off, or, pull, read, right, sing, sit, sleep, tell, their, these, those, upon, us, use, very, wash, which, why, wish, work, would, write, your
- 3rd Grade Sight Word List (Dolch): about, better, bring, carry, clean, cut, done, draw, drink, eight, fall, far, full, got, grow, hold, hot, hurt, if, keep, kind, laugh, light, long, much, myself, never, only, own, pick, seven,shall, show, six, small, start, ten, today, together, try, warm
- Fry's First 100 Words: the, of, and, a, to, in, is, you, that, it, he, was, for on, are, as, with, his, they, I, at, be, this, have, from, or, one, had, by, words, but, not, what, all, are, we, when, your, can, said, there, use, an, each, which, she, do, how, their, if, will, up, other, about, out, many, then, them, these, so, some, her, would, make, like, him, into, time, has, look, two, more, write, go, see, number, no, way, could, people, my, than, first, water, been, called, who, am, its, now, find, long, down, day, did, get, come, made, may, part
- Color Words: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, black, brown, gray, white
Print out, cut and laminate the cards to make them last.
How to Use:
Give the students the workshop task cards and have them build the word with the elves. You can use this activity anytime. Perfect for:
- Small Group
- Whole Group
- Morning Tubs
- Morning Work
- Early Finishers
- Any other time!
Resources you may also love ❤️
GROWING BUNDLE Editable Sight Word Games
May Letter Recognition Games
Sight Word Fluency Mini Books
Magical Write the Room Game
Follow me on INSTAGRAM
Get creative with me on PINTEREST
Head on over and READ MY BLOG
Get connect with me on FACEBOOK
Copyright 2019 Erin Custer -Classrooms and Cats
Keywords: Sight Words, Fry Sight Words, Kindergarten, Home School, Preschool, 1st grade, July, Pre- Kindergarten, editable, Christmas, December