Also included in
- Looking for a few easy ways to keep your little ones learning, structured, and helping around the house?! This little bundle of visual routine schedules and chore charts is great for you and your littles! These 2 resources are perfect for providing visual reminders for young kids to help them rememb$7.50$9.98Save $2.48
- Need some simple ways to keep your little ones structured, learning, and helping around the house?! This giant bundle of visual charts and schedules is perfect for you! These resources are perfect for providing visual reminders for young kids to help them remember routines, accomplish chores, follow$15.50$19.47Save $3.97
If you're looking for a simple way to bring structure and routine to days at home with little ones, these visual routines are for you! They're great for providing visual structure while remaining flexible to accommodate whatever the day brings. AND, on these schedules, all the titles, times, and schedule slot information are EDITABLE!
Many kids thrive with some structure, so using visual schedules is a perfect way for little learners to know what to expect next as the day goes on. And, since they're editable, you can create a schedule/routine for ANY time of the year! Use one while you're home with your kids, create a new schedule/routine for summer time, and whip up another for the new school year! These schedules are ones you can use with your toddlers through early elementary kids for years and years.
There is clipart included to represent many daily activities or you can add your own text and your own clipart to these powerpoint slides. The only part of the schedules that are editable are the lines/tables and the washi tape clipart.
- THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. YOU WILL NEED TO PHYSICALLY ASSEMBLE (PRINT, CUT, LAMINATE, PUT TOGETHER) THIS RESOURCE ON YOUR OWN.
- YOU TYPE IN YOUR OWN WORDS INTO EACH TEXT BOX TO CUSTOMIZE WHAT EACH TIME SLOT ON YOUR SCHEDULE IS FOR. YOU CAN ALSO RENAME THE SMALL PICTURES TO MATCH THE EVENTS ON YOUR SCHEDULE BY SIMPLY TYPING IN A TEXT BOX.
- ONLY THE TEXT FOR THE TITLES, TIMES, AND EACH TIME'S EXPLANATION ARE EDITABLE. The table layouts and clipart CAN NOT be copied or changed, but you may add in your own clipart if desired. There are blank squares and circles for you to add your own clipart to.
- You will need to own the as the ones I used in order for the edited version of your schedule/routine to match the original designs in the pictures. The font I used for my original designs is PBSunshineInAMug from Amanda at A Perfect Blend. Otherwise, you can choose your own favorite font and go to town making your schedule/routine your own!
I'm happy to help in any way I can. I hope this visual schedule/routine helps you AND your little ones enjoy your days together and learn a lot too. Happy teaching!
CLICK HERE to follow me on TPT and save money! You'll get updates about my new resources that are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Everyone likes to grab new things for less, right?! :)
>>>>> EDITABLE RESOURCE DISCLAIMER <<<<<
This product is a POWERPOINT PRESENTATION.
To edit this product, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the PowerPoint presentation.
2. Click on the text box on the editable page that you want to edit.
3. Type in the text that you want to include.
4. Select/highlight the text when you’re finished entering your working to change the font to whatever is your favorite.
5. To save and print or email to parents: Go to file, select print, choose “Save as PDF” from the drop down menu, and save the PDF to your desktop for easy access.
*** If there is not a text box somewhere that you would like a text box to be, you can simply insert a text box by going to insert and choosing "Text Box".
* If you want your edited text to match the text that is already on the background of the product, you will need to purchase those fonts from the creator of the fonts. Please email me and I'll let you know which ones I used.
* If you need to add another slide in with the same background so you don’t have to lose each slides information, right click on the slide you want to duplicate and choose “duplicate slide”. Then, change the old information to new information on the new slide.
* If you have any questions or are having trouble editing, please email me at email@example.com and we’ll figure it out together!