This data sheet allows for the ability to take data quickly and easily for IEP goals! This data sheet can be modified to include any goals or targets with a variety of different prompt types and levels (See preview!). Many teachers, speech pathologists and occupational therapists at my school are currently using this data sheet and love it!!
- List goals/targets in the column on the left
- Fill in appropriate prompt levels for each target (examples are provided that can be copied and pasted)
- One data sheet per student/every two weeks with front to back printing
- Space for language samples or additional notes
- Take data on the first trial of the day by circling the prompt level required for success
- Easy to edit to change targets
- Easy way to view and mark progress!
- Can be used with classroom goals or PT/OT/ST
** Please note: The spacing fixes itself when the editing feature is enabled in Word**