This is the ULTIMATE ELEMENTARY LITERACY EDTPA LIFE SAVER RESOURCE!!!! :) I passed my edTPA in 2017 with a score of 59 (passing score was 35).
I know how time-consuming and frustrating working on the edTPA can be so I am here
to help you as much as I can.
In this resource you will find:
• Recommended schedule to follow
• edTPA overview
• Cycle of effective teaching
• edTPA checklist
• Tips & tricks
• Teacher Tips from teachers who passed!
• Tasks overview- what to do, what to submit, where to find rubrics
• Task description
• Professional responsibilities
• Artifacts and commentary specifications
• A 20 minute skype meeting with me for support if needed (email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule).
+8 DO NOT DISTURB FILMING IN PROGRESS signs.
SPECIAL EDUCATION LIFE SAVER:
Please let me know if you have any questions/recommendations!
Please leave a RATING & REVIEW