**USING EDUCLIPS IMAGES IN YOUR DIGITAL PAPERLESS RESOURCES AS A :
- No license is required & no reformatting is needed when using images as part of a in GOOGLE DOCS/SLIDES/DRAW, MICROSOFT WORD/POWERPOINT, KEYNOTE, BOOM CARDS, SEESAW
- No license is required & no reformatting is needed when using DIGI images as secure PDF backgrounds in GOOGLE DOCS/SLIDES/DRAW, MICROSOFT WORD/POWERPOINT, KEYNOTE, BOOM CARDS, SEESAW
**USING EDUCLIPS IMAGES AS in DIGITAL PAPERLESS RESOURCES:
- An extended License is required and reformatting of images is needed (apply patterned/colored background, boxed into any shape and text overlay) when making images from standard sets able to be moved around the screen by a student/teacher. This applies to images used GOOGLE DOCS/SLIDES/DRAW, MICROSOFT WORD/POWERPOINT, KEYNOTE.
- This does NOT apply to movable images used in SEESAW & BOOM CARDS. They can be used without a license and without reformatting.
- An extended license and reformatting are NOT required when making DIGI images moveable on any digital platform. You can making DIGI images moveable on GOOGLE DOCS/SLIDES/DRAW, MICROSOFT WORD/POWERPOINT, KEYNOTE, BOOM CARDS, SEESAW without need for extended licenses or reformatting.
You may use Educlips images to hold up to show students on a video or on livestream for the purpose of demonstrating/illustrating a talking point or an idea.
You may create handouts that contain our images but they must be combined with your text. Any digital downloads you create for students must be secured and flattened in PDF format. You are not permitted to create coloring pages or offer documents that contain images without text.
If you have any questions, please contact be via the Q&A tab.
Enjoy the clip art!
©Educlips LLC 2016