This packet contains various activities for addressing descriptive language skills through use of the EET. The carnival theme makes it an excellent resource for theme-based therapy, and a fun way to engage students.
* 18 wordless carnival picture cards
* 18 labeled carnival picture cards
* descriptive language worksheets (these sheets can be printed and copied individually and each student can write their answers on their sheet, or they can be printed on cardstock and laminated to be used with the provided choice cards)
* descriptive choices cards (these cards provide answers for each of the provided descriptive language worksheets and can be used with your lower functioning students to give them choices for each possible answer)
* blank cards where you can write your own descriptive answers.
* compare and contrast Venn diagram (these can be used with any of the picture cards and the descriptive language worksheets for comparing and contrasting the carnival pictures)
Items included are: ball; ball toss board, balloons, booth, cotton candy, duck game; fish in a bag, french fries, hot dog, ring toss ring, ring toss stand, carnival kid, teddy bear, popcorn, ticket, decorative bunting, lemonade, fireworks
Please check back often for more speech/language therapy materials!!