This packet contains various activities for addressing descriptive language skills using the EET. The Christmas theme makes it an excellent resource for theme-based therapy, and a fun way to engage students.
* 18 wordless Christmas picture cards
* 18 labeled Christmas picture cards
* 18 descriptive language worksheets
* Descriptive choices cards. These cards provide answers for each of the provided descriptive language worksheets. These can be used with your younger students or lower functioning students to give them choices for each possible answer.
* Blank descriptive choice cards
* Compare and contrast Venn diagram
Items included are: Santa Claus, elf, gumdrops, Santa's bag, sleigh, present, reindeer, tree, chimney, milk and cookies, fireplace, candy cane, snowman, snowflakes, mittens, gingerbread man, hat, gingerbread house
Please check back often for more speech/language therapy materials from Strictly Speaking.