This packet contains various activities for addressing descriptive language skills using the EETl. The Thanksgiving theme makes it an excellent resource for theme-based therapy, and a fun way to engage students.
* 18 wordless Thanksgiving picture cards
* 18 labeled Thanksgiving picture cards
* 18 descriptive language worksheets
* Descriptive choices cards. These cards provide answers for each of the provided descriptive language worksheets. These can be used with your younger students or lower functioning students to give them choices for each possible answer.
* Blank descriptive choice cards
* Compare and contrast Venn diagram
Items included are: leaf, acorn, tree, pumpkin, corn, mashed potatoes, turkey dinner, turkey, pilgrims, Native Americans, cornucopia, vegetables, Mayflower, hay bale, apples, football, scarecrow, pumpkin pie
Please check back often for more speech/language therapy materials from Strictly Speaking.