This resource is 25 pages long and includes 5 different movie- based activities and games for Spanish students. This resource is intended for pre-intermediate up to advanced students of Spanish (B1-B2 according to the CEFR, Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
This pack includes:
- A worksheet with instructions on how to write a movie riddle following 6 clues
- A game with 108 ready to cut-out cards for students to guess different internationally popular movies (instructions on how to play are included)
- A worksheet for students to create a crazy plot for a movie
- A report-template to help students organize the information on their favourite film before doing an oral presentation
- A ready to cut-out movie ticket for students to customize and give away
I have used these games and worksheets as a final activity of a movie/cinema unit, but also to practice movie-vocabulary and describing films in a fun and motivating way.
Please, leave a comment after downloading! Thank you! Visit my TPT shop, SPANISH MIX & MATCH, for tons of great Spanish resources. Sales are awaiting you every week!