This ADJECTIVES bundle includes:
This is a 16-slide PowerPoint presentation to introduce ADJECTIVES. The presentation includes:
1) an overview of adjectives;
2) practice identifying adjectives in sentences (with answers);
3) an overview of common and proper adjectives;
4) practice differentiating between common and proper adjectives (with answers);
5) an overview of general and specific adjectives;
6) practice differentiating between general and specific adjectives (with answers);
7) an overview of articles (a, an, the), and how / when to use them;
8) practice using articles properly (with answers); and
9) independent pop quiz applying all aspects of adjectives covered in the presentation.
The bundle also includes:
2) 3 worksheets to cover the concepts covered in the PPT (with answers) in MS Word format; and
3) a 25-question formative assessment (test) for this concept (with answers) in MS Word format.
Other purchase options:
1) If you want only the PowerPoint, it is listed separately in my listings ($3.00).
2) If you already have the PowerPoint and want only the practice activities and assessment, you can purchase that bundle separately as well ($5.00).
3) For those who want to pick and choose which handouts they want, I am posting each practice activity and the test for purchase separately ($1.50 each).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).