This is a 16-slide PowerPoint presentation on ADJECTIVES. The presentation includes:
1) an overview of adjectives;
2) practice identifying adjectives in sentences (with answers);
3) an overview of common and proper adjectives;
4) practice differentiating between common and proper adjectives (with answers);
5) an overview of general and specific adjectives;
6) practice differentiating between general and specific adjectives (with answers);
7) an overview of articles (a, an, the), and how / when to use them;
8) practice using articles properly (with answers); and
9) independent pop quiz applying all aspects of adjectives covered in the presentation.
Other purchase options:
1) I am posting individual practice activities (worksheets) for this concept for purchase separately in my listings ($1.50 each).
2) I am also posting a formative assessment (test) for purchase in my listings ($1.50).
3) You can purchase a bundle of this PowerPoint, all practice activities, AND the assessment ($7.00).
4) If you already have the PowerPoint, you can purchase the activities and assessment bundled without the PPT ($5.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).