This bundle includes all you need to introduce, practice, and assess ADVERBS!
You are getting:
1) a 14-slide PowerPoint presentation on identifying and using adverbs.
The presentation includes:
1) an overview of adverbs;
2) guided practice to identify words that function as adverbs;
3) practice (and answers) identifying adverbs in sentences;
4) exposure to "tricky" adverb problems.
The bundle also includes:
2) 3 practice activities (worksheets) designed to cover concepts covered in the PowerPoint (with answers) MS Word format; and
3) a 25-question formative assessment for this concept (with answers) in MS Word format.
Other purchase options:
1) If you want only the PowerPoint, it is listed separately in my listings ($3.00).
2) If you already have the PowerPoint and want only the practice activities and assessment, you can purchase that bundle separately as well ($5.00).
3) For those who want to pick and choose which handouts they want, I am posting each practice activity and the test for purchase separately ($1.50 each).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).