This is a PowerPoint presentation on ADVERBS that includes:
1) an overview of adverbs;
2) guided practice to identify words that function as adverbs;
3) practice (and answers) identifying adverbs in sentences;
4) exposure to "tricky" adverb problems.
Other purchase options:
1) I am posting individual practice activities (worksheets) for this concept for purchase separately in my listings ($1.50 each).
2) I am also posting a formative assessment (test) for purchase in my listings ($1.50).
3) You can purchase a bundle that includes this PowerPoint, all practice activities, AND the assessment ($7.00).
4) If you already have the PowerPoint, you can purchase the activities and assessment bundled without the PPT ($5.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).