**** Use this Product All Year or for Test Prep******
45 ELA Terms
I created this product because I realized that when I was asking students to determine the "theme" or tell me the "point of view," certain students did not know what those terms meant. This is a way for students to review these terms over and over throughout the school year.
Quiz Quiz Trade Instructions for this product:
1. Print Quiz Quiz Trade Strips
2. Give each student a strip.
3. Students should stand and find a partner, then stand back to back.
4. The teacher will say, “Quiz Quiz Trade” and students will turn. One student will read their strip and the other student will answer. Answers are printed on cards, so students will know if the answer is correct. The other student will read theirs while the first student answers. Then they trade and stand back to back again.
5. When the room is quiet, you will know students are ready to find another partner.
6. This can be done for as many or few rounds as you like.
An assessment for all 45 terms is included in this product. Terms are divided into four parts. Students will have a word bank for each part.
Terms Included in this Quiz Quiz Trade/Assessment
Point of View
Evidence Based Term
If you like this product, please view the following in my store:
Figurative Language and Sound Elements - Task Cards,Quiz Quiz Trade, Stations
Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters Interactive Read Aloud for Upper Elementary
Poetry Elements BUNDLE -- Figurative Language and Sound Elements
Backwards Theme - Using Theme Statements To Write Narratives - RL. 5.2; W. 5.3