This bundle, designed for grades 3 and up, includes everything you need to INTRODUCE, PRACTICE, and ASSESS comma usage with dates, cities & states, and items in a series.
You will get a 14-slide PowerPoint presentation on using commas in dates, cities & states, and items in a series (and by the way, I am a fan of the Oxford comma), 3 worksheets in MS Word format to practice the concept, and a test in MS Word format to assess the concept. All components (PPT, worksheets, and test) include answer keys.
The presentation includes:
1) an overview of using commas in dates (with examples);
2) practice using commas in dates (with answers);
3) an overview of using commas to separate cities from states, provinces, or countries (with examples);
4) practice using commas to separate cities (with answers);
5) an overview of using commas to separate items or phrases in a series (with examples);
6) practice using commas to separate items or phrases in a series (with answers); and
7) a pop-quiz to review all concepts covered in the presentation (with answers).
Other purchase options:
1) I have posted the worksheets and test separately if you'd like to pick and choose between them ($1.50 each).
2) If you'd like to purchase only the PowerPoint presentation, you can do that, too ($3.00).
3) If you already have the PowerPoint presentation and want only the worksheets and test, you can find that in my listings as well ($5.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS