This is an 8-slide PowerPoint presentation on using commas with appositives. The presentation includes:
1) an overview of appositives;
2) examples to show how to punctuate appositives when they come at the beginning, middle, and end of sentences;
3) examples of properly punctuated sentences with appositives; and
4) independent practice (and answers) using commas with appositives.
Other purchase options:
1) I am posting individual practice activities (worksheets) for this concept for purchase separately in my listings ($1.50 each).
2) I am also posting a formative assessment (test) for purchase in my listings ($1.50).
3) You can purchase a bundle of this PowerPoint, all practice activities, AND the assessment ($6.00).
4) If you already have the PowerPoint, you can purchase the activities and assessment bundled without the PPT ($4.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS