This bundle includes everything you need to INTRODUCE, PRACTICE, and ASSESS using and identifying coordinating conjunctions.
The bundle includes:
1) a 14-slide PowerPoint presentation for introducing and practicing using coordinating conjunctions.
The presentation includes:
a) an overview of conjunctions and coordinating conjunctions (with examples);
b) a mnemonic device (FANBOYS) to help students remember the 7 coordinating conjunctions;
c) examples of coordinating conjunctions between words and phrases;
d) examples of coordinating conjunctions between compound sentences;
e) guided practice slides showing how to combine two simple sentences into a compound sentence using a coordinating conjunction (with answers);
f) independent practice using coordinating conjunctions with compound sentences (with answers).
2) 3 worksheets to practice this concept (with answers) in MS Word format; and
3) a formative assessment (test) to assess this concept (with answers) in MS Word format.
Other purchase options:
1) You can purchase the PowerPoint alone ($3.00),
2) You can pick and choose between the worksheets and assessment ($1.50 each), or
3) You can purchase the worksheets and test bundled together without the PowerPoint presentation ($5.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS