How to use the Schedule
1. Group Students into 4 groups by guided reading levels- write their names on sticky notes so they are easy to change if need be. Place the sticky notes next to each group number
2. Students rotate every 10-15 minutes for a total of 2 rotations. Each group will visit each center twice per week.
- Teacher slot is reserved for guided reading
- Work with Words is where students sort their Words Their Way Words or whatever spelling, phonics, vocabulary skill you would like them to work on
- Reading Task is open for you to decide what you want your students to work on individually or in pairs- it could be as simple as just silent reading or you could give your students a task such as a text feature scavenger hunt
- Grammar is reserved for additional practice with whatever grammar skill your class is working on.