This is a 12-slide PowerPoint presentation to introduce the special usage problem of DOUBLE NEGATIVES, an error in sentence construction.
The presentation includes:
1) overview of negatives and errors involving use of double negatives;
2) explicit instruction and guided practice on 2 ways to fix double negatives; and
3) practice exercises to identify and correct double negatives (with answers).
Other purchase options:
1) I am posting individual practice activities (worksheets) for this concept for purchase separately in my listings ($1.50 each).
2) I am also posting a formative assessment (test) for purchase in my listings ($1.50).
3) You can purchase a bundle of this PowerPoint, all practice activities, AND the assessment ($7.00).
4) If you already have the PowerPoint, you can purchase the activities and assessment bundled without the PPT ($5.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).