ELA Emergency Sub Plans 6th grade 7th 8th Middle School Substitute Lesson Plans
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This is a custom bundle of resources by request. If you're interested in requesting your own custom bundle, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.orgThank you!EmmaIf you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...►FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!►FOLLOW me on Pinterest!►FOLLOWPrice $23.50Original Price $28.50Save $5.00
Need ELA emergency sub plans? These 20 no-prep assignments are ready to print and use. They will keep your kids focused and engaged while you're away. All activities have clear instructions and an answer key is provided. Any sub will easily be able to implement them! Mix and match the activities to use for multiple days.
This Download Contains:
- Text Structure worksheets
- Grammar worksheet: possessive nouns
- Poetry Analysis activity
- 3 Vocabulary Context Clue assignments
- Color by Number: Sentence, Fragment, or Run-On activity
- 3 Reading Comprehension worksheets
- 3 corresponding RACE Strategy writing prompts
- Paired Passage writing assignment
- 4 writing prompts (creative, descriptive, and persuasive)
- Question, Quote, Summary, Sketch graphic organizer
- THIEVES Strategy graphic organizer
- Active vs. Passive worksheet
- Answer Keys
- Ready-to-use Easel activity
Click on the Preview for a closer look!
Need resources for younger students?
Emergency ELA Sub Plans: 20 No-Prep Assignments Grades 4-6
Need resources for older students?
Emergency ELA Sub Plans: 20 No-Prep Assignments Grades 9-10
Get a FREE Sub Plans Binder Cover Here!
You Might Also Like:
Vocabulary: Practice Using Context Clues Bundle
Paired Passages and Writing with the RACE Strategy Grades 6-7
Differentiated ELA Activities: Color by Number
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you credits to save on future purchases!
My goal is to provide 5 star resources! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I read and appreciate every review. If you have a concern, question, or suggestion, please submit a help ticket, ask me a question in the Q&A section, or email me at email@example.com
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
►FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!