This incredible mega bundle includes a full year's worth of middle grade ELA resources at a significant discount. You get all of the tools you need to offer differentiation through a variety of reading, writing, speaking, listening and word work activities.
ELA made Easy includes several resources to help your students grow and become more confident writers. Whether you want to implement weekly journals, readers notebooks, or daily sentence editing, you will find plenty of engaging prompts and lessons to work with.
Writing Resources Include:
• Sentence of the Day: 150-high-interest sentences with answer key.
• Journal of the Week: 40-high-interest journal prompts.
• Writing Rules: Lessons, prompts, and rubrics for all CCSS.
• Draw, Write, Share: 20-problem based journal prompts.
It can be tricky to find novels that meet the needs of all students. Individual reading levels often vary significantly In classrooms. ELA Made EASY includes 16 of my novel study units to provide you with a variety of high-interest titles to offer student readers of any level.
Reading Resources Include:
• 16-Novel Study Units: Complete with comprehension activities and answer keys.
• End of Novel Projects: Editable comprehension activities for any novel.
• Reading Task Cards: A fun alternative to reader response questions.
I am always looking for ways to enhance my students’ work with word work and vocabulary. Variety is essential because students get bored doing the same tasks each week. ELA Made Easy includes creative resources that offer engaging alternatives to traditional spelling and word lists.
Word Work Resources Include:
• Word of the Day: This 186-slide PDF is a great morning starter activity.
• ELA Word Wall: An editable classroom display of common ELA terminology.
• Boggle Letters: A fun way to add word work during open time slots.
• Context Clue Task Cards: 7-sets of multiple choice sentence cards.
Reader’s theater is the perfect tool to add to your middle school ELA classroom. It is interactive, highly engaging, enhances fluency, and enriches reading comprehension, while strengthening vocabulary. ELA Made Easy includes 17-reader's theater scripts with comprehension questions, word work, journal prompts, and answer keys.
Reader's Theater Scripts Include:
• 6-holiday/season themed scripts
• 5-history/biography themed scripts
• 6-evergreen realistic fiction scripts
• 1-Aesop's Fables pack with 4 scripts
Poetry can feel overwhelming to teach and even more frustrating for students. ELA Made Easy includes 3 resources to help you teach poetry in a fun and engaging way. From poetry analysis activities to building poetry notebooks, these resources make poetry fun!
Poetry Resources Include:
• Poetry Analysis for Big Kids: Poetry lesson plans and notebook activities.
• Love That Dog Study Unit: 37-page novel unit with poetry activities.
• Hate That Cat Study Unit: 54-page novel unit with poetry activities.
ELA SUB PLANS
Because I want my substitute to have the best day possible, I try to incorporate lessons and resources that students will be enthusiastic to complete. ELA Made Easy features 5 volumes of lesson plans to help your guest teacher feel prepared, effective, and successful.
Sub Planning Resources Include:
• 5-sets of ELA emergency sub plans.
• Over 10 days of lesson plans!
• Implementation ideas and answer keys.
ELA Made Easy also includes my favorite classroom tools, management strategies, and activities to implement at the beginning of the school year or during a mid-year classroom refresh.
Classroom Resources Include:
• Classroom Expectations Display: Colorful posters with discussion cards.
• Student-Led Conferences: Framework and activities for student-led parent conferences.
• Classroom Jobs: Editable job cards with classroom implementation guide.
All of my TPT products are:
100% designed with student engagement in mind!
100% teacher-created for use by teachers!
100% classroom tested!
Your success with this product is important to me. I work hard to provide a reply to all support questions within 24 hours!
I would LOVE to hear your feedback on this product! By leaving feedback you earn points toward future purchases that will save you money! Also, be sure to FOLLOW me so you are aware of new resources as soon as they are posted!
Happy Reading, Writing, and Word Working!