This is an 18-slide PowerPoint presentation that provides
1. an overview of nouns;
2. an overview of singular and plural nouns;
3. practice exercise to identify singular and plural nouns in sentences (with answer key);
4. an overview of common and proper nouns;
5. practice exercise to identify common and proper nouns in sentences (with answer key);
6. an overview of concrete and abstract nouns;
7. practice exercise to identify concrete and abstract nouns (with answer key);
8. exercise to apply new knowledge through written sentences (with answer key); and
9. a listing of CCSS standards for this concept.
Other purchase options:
I have a bundle of 3 practice activities and a formative assessment (test) to accompany this PowerPoint ($4.00), or you can purchase each of the 3 practice activities or the assessment separately ($1.50 each).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS