Do your students know how to correctly order adjectives in a sentence? This 6 page packet (one page is the cover with a reference to the order) is a great way to practice correctly ordering adjectives.
I have included:
* A flow chart on the cover summarizing the correct order
* An adjective category sort
* Circle the adjective that would come first
* Identify the adjectives and evaluate if they are in the correct order
* Complete the sentences using adjectives in the correct order
* Choose the sentence that has the correct order of adjectives
* Write a sentence from a bank of words making sure the adjectives are in the correct order
Please let me know if you find any errors in this packet! I go over my work many times but still sometimes miss something!