This is a high-interest, Harry Potter inspired, 29-slide PowerPoint presentation on possessive nouns and pronouns. The PowerPoint includes the Harry Potter theme music (instrumental) in the background (if the music doesn't come through with the download, I'd be happy to email the music file to you!).
The presentation includes:
1) a review of singular and plural nouns (with examples);
2) a review of pronouns;
3) an overview of possession;
4) an overview of singular and plural possessive nouns (with examples);
5) an overview of joint and separate possessive nouns (with examples);
6) an overview of possessive pronouns (with examples);
7) independent practice of concepts covered in presentation (with answers).
Other purchase options:
1) I have posted 3 individual practice activities (worksheets) AND a formative assessment (test) for this concept for purchase separately in my listings ($1.50 each).
2) You can purchase the 3 worksheets and test bundled together for $5.00.
3) You can purchase a bundle of this PowerPoint, all practice activities, AND the assessment ($7.00).
4) If you want only the PowerPoint, you can purchase it separately for ($3.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS