Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.32 MB | 10 pages, 15 slides pages
This bundle includes:
1) an 15-slide PowerPoint presentation on identifying, using, and differentiating between simple, complete, and compound predicates.
The presentation includes:
a) an overview of what predicates are;
b) an overview of what complete, simple, and compound predicates are;
c) guided practice in identifying simple, complete, and compound predicates (each practiced separately);
d) a pop quiz that covers information covered in PPT (with answers).
The bundle also includes:
2) 3 practice activities for simple, complete, and compound predicates (with answers) MS Word format; and
3) a 24-question formative assessment for this concept (with answers) in MS Word format.
Other purchase options:
1) If you want only the PowerPoint, it is listed separately in my listings ($3.00).
2) If you already have the PowerPoint and want only the practice activities and assessment, you can purchase that bundle separately as well ($5.00).
3) For those who want to pick and choose which handouts they want, I am posting each practice activity and the test for purchase separately ($1.50 each).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).