This is a 15-slide PowerPoint presentation on predicates. The presentation includes:
1) an overview of predicates (with examples);
2) an overview of complete predicates;
3) examples of complete predicates;
4) guided practice with complete predicates;
5) an overview of simple predicates;
6) examples of simple predicates;
7) guided practice with simple predicates;
8) an overview of compound predicates;
9) examples of compound predicates;
10) guided practice with compound predicates; and
11) independent practice (with answers) to apply all concepts covered in presentation.
Other purchase options:
1) I am posting individual practice activities (worksheets) for this concept for purchase separately in my listings ($1.50 each).
2) I am also posting a formative assessment (test) for purchase in my listings ($1.50).
3) I am posting a bundle of all practice activities AND the assessment ($5.00).
4) I am posting this PowerPoint, with all practice activities and the assessment ($7.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).